- Skry-Pod, Performance and video installation, Art in General Art Centre Gala, Hanson Bank, Brooklyn, NY.
- Ridykeulouse Hits Bottom, Installation and performance with artists Allyson Mitchell& Deirdre Logue Leo Koenig Gallery, NYC, NY.
- Skry-Pod,Commissioned performance (durational Tarot reading), curated by Jim Drobnick & Jennifer Fisher, Sheraton Hotel Waterfall Gardens, Toronto, Nuit Blanche, Toronto, ON.
- Serendipty Princess Paddleboat, Performance with Andrew Harwood as ‘Madame Zsa Zsa’, sponsored by the Maclaren Art Center, Barrie, ON, Keppenfelt Bay, Lake Simcoe, ON.
- Granny Boots, Curated by R.M.Vaughan, Gladstone Hotel, Toronto, ON.
- TRYST, Installation/Performance, Pride, Jun. 28, Toronto, ON.
- FOXBAT, New HD video screening, (showcasing work done at the DMS), March 18, Curated by Louise Bak Gladstone Hotel, Toronto, ON.
- Quinzaine Film Program, Sao Paulo Bienale, Oct. 4-18, Chief Curator: Lisette Lagnado, Co-Curators: Critina Freire, Rosa Martinez, & Jose Roca. Sao Paulo, Brasil.
- Blood Clock, Installation/Video projection, Toronto Alternative Art Fair International, Nov. 1-5, Gladstone Hotel, Toronto, ON.
- MoBlog, Web-based exhibition, Curated by Susan Douglas for AGOG: Art in Guelph and Outside Guelph, Guelph, ON.
- 40 Small Performances, Installation and performance with artists Allyson Mitchell& Deirdre Logue Leo Koenig Gallery, NYC, NY.
- Better Living,May 12-20, Mercer Union invitational group exhibition and auction, Toronto, ON.
- Pussy Necropolis, Video projection/exhibition, Mar 31-May 9, Durham Art Gallery, Durham, ON.
- BLOOD & SWASH 3, Exhibition/Performance, co-coordinated by Instant Coffee & Americas Society, New York, for Parlour Projects, Brooklyn, NY.
- STENCILSartist stencil project, produced by Instant Coffee for As A Satellite, The Americas Society, New York, NY.
- Alchemy & Mysticism 2, Urban Disco Trailer, Aug 24, Curator: Instant Coffee, Toronto, ON.
- SHAGBAT, Performance/Video, April 12-May 10, IMAGES Festival, Paul Petro Contemporary, Toronto, ON.
- GENERALLY BUT NOT ALWAYS, Video screening, Dec. 14, Apexart Curatorial and Residency Program, New York, NY.
- FASTWURMS, Video presentation and retrospective, Nov. 1, Pleasure Dome, Latvian House, Toronto, ON.
- FAITH, Video screening, Jul. 27, SPIN Gallery, Toronto, ON.
- GENERALL BUT NOT ALWAYS, Video screening in Trinity Bellwoods Park, Jul. 12 –13, Curator Daniel Bowden and YYZ Gallery, Toronto, ON.
- RED OF TOOTH AND KAW, Digital Video presentation, Mar. 6, Articule Gallery, Montreal, QC.
- DONKEY@NINJA@WITCH A Living Retrospective, Art Gallery of York University, Toronto Curator: Philip Monk
- DONKEY@NINJA@WITCH Contemporary Art Gallery, Vancouver Curator: Jenifer Papararo
- SPACE CAMP 2000, Dunlop Art Gallery, Regina, 2004 (Curator: Anthony Kiendl)
- MosaiCanada, Seoul Museum of Art, 2003 (Curator: Wayne Baerwaldt, Nancy Campbell)
- MUSEOPATHY, Agnes Etherington, Kingston, 2002, (Curator: Display Cult, Jennifer Fisher, Jim Drobnik)
- EX OVO OMNIA, Macdonald Stewart Art Centre, Guelph, 2002, (Curator Judith Nasby)
- Superstition, Gallery TPW, Toronto, 2000, (Curator: John Marriot)
- Beaver Tales, Oakville Galleries, 2000, (Curator: Reid Diamond, Marni Fleming)
- Rococo Tattoo, The Power Plant, Toronto 1998, (Curator: Philip Monk)
- Juicy Fruit, Koffler Gallery, North York, 1995, (Curator: John Massier)
- WURMHOLE, Koffler Gallery, North York, 1994, (Curator: Carolyn Bell-Farrell)
- SNO-MAN, Centre for the Fine Arts, Miami, 1994, (Curator: Louis Grachos)
- Team Spirit, Independent Curators Inc., New York, (Curator: Susan Sollins)
- Allocaties, Zoetermeer, Netherlands, 1992. (Curators: Jouke Kleerebezem, Maria Sosa-Boezem)
- Edge 92, Madrid, Spain/London, U.K., (Curator: Jon Bewley, Tracy Warr)
- GROUND to GROUND, Osaka 90, Japan, (Curator: Fern Bayer)
- Theatre Tableaux, Winnipeg Perspective '88, (Curator: Shirley Madill)
- FASTWURMS, Perspective 88, A.G.O., (Curator: Barbara Fischer)
- Erratici Percorsi, Sicily 1986, Gennazzano 1987 (Curator: Achille Bonito Oliva)
- BIRCH GIRL PLAZA, Walter Phillips Gallery, Banff, 1987 (Curator: Daina Augaitis)