- Balzer, David. Eye Candy, Eye Weekly, August 12 2004
- Barnard, Elissa. Shaken Not Stirred., The Sunday Herald, Halifax, March 10,2002.
- Couelle, Jennifer. La Nature Alteree De Gary Evans, La Presse, December
- Dault, Gary Michael.Seeing Things:The Paintings of Gary Evans, Critics
Choice, The Globe and Mail,Saturday Feb 17, 2001.
- Dault, Gary Michael. Landscaping it New, Border Crossings, Volume
18, No. 3, Issue No. 17.
- Dault, Gary Michael. Lush Landscapes with a Fresh Brush, The Globe
and Mail, Saturday, June 5, 1999.
- Gantera, Randy. Artist Captures What's in Mind's Eye, Woodstock, July
- Jordan, Betty Ann. Gary Evans, Elm Street, February 2001.
- Jordan, Betty Ann. Gary Evans at Paul Petro Contemporary Art, The Globe
and Mail, June 12, 1997.
- Lamarche, Bernard. Effets Speciaux, Le Devoir, Saturday September 17,
- Lamarche, Bernard. Revoir le Paysage en Peinture, Le Devoir, Saturday
January 7, 2001.
- Lehmann, Henry. Harrowing Drive Through The Suburbs Of Imagination.The
Montreal Gazette, December 16 2000
- Liss, David. True North: The Landscape Tradition in Contemporary Canadian
Art, Catalogue Essay,Kaoshung Museum of Fine Arts, 1998.
- MacDonnell, Virginia. Taking the Institution Out of Art, Art Focus,
- Mackay, Gillian. The List, Fast Forward, Canadian Art, Summer, 1997.
- Mavrikakis,Nicolas. La Surface Des Choses, Voir, January 4, 2001.
- Mooij, Katherine. Gripping Display, Alliston Herald, July 26, 2000.
- Nixon, Rick. Gary Evans, Field Work, Exhibition Essay, Woodstock Art
Gallery, July, 1998.
- Osborne, Catherine. Gary Evans, Field Work, Lola, No. 2, Summer, 1998.
- Reesor, Jennifer. Local Artist Looks Forward to Summer, New Tecumseth
Weekly, March 10, 1993.
- Roenisch, Clint. Passing Through: The Work of Gary Evans. Exhibition
Catalogue, Kelowna Art Gallery, 1998.
- Turnbull, Glenna. Field Trip Offers Viewers New Experience, Kelowna
Daily Courier, Thursday, May 28 1998.
- Yanchus, Kathy. Paintings Depict the World of Greenery, The Oakville
Beaver, June 1, 1994.